Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay contains 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay, which has been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial or body mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual. German and roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is calcium bentonite clay harvested from Death Valley, California, where it is sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. There are so many uses for our clay: Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify and refresh. Aztec Secret is proud to introduce new and improved product packaging exclusively for Amazon. This was developed with Amazon to protect customers from non-authentic product and product spills or shipping accidents from loose lids. All product is now shrink-wrapped and assigned a Transparency 2D data matrix barcode that customers can scan with their Transparency App to verify authenticity, date of manufacture and provide peace of mind. Safety Warning: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 mins
- 100% Calcium Bentonite Clay for external use only. Does not contain: Additives, fragrances or animal products
- Version 2 Transparency by Amazon 2D barcodes: Scan for proof of authenticity and manufacture date. Shrink-wrapped with a non-tear Calcium Bentonite Clay security sticker on the lid
- Product does not come with an inner seal. Laser printed lot numbers and expiration dates on bottom of jar
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for sensetive skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will usually disappear in about 30 mins
- Important Note 2: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix aztec secert indian healing clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water.its best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until is a smooth paste-add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes of delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, deep pore cleansing! Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.